Sales Development Representative (SDR) - DACH
About The Position
EasySend is a no-code platform for building and optimizing digital customer journeys. EasySend transforms paperwork-based processes in insurance, banking, and financial services into opportunities for customer engagement and revenue growth.
The Sales Development Rep. will qualify inbound leads, create outbound leads, work with sales and marketing, moving leads into and through the sales funnel, and setting up sales qualified appointments.
• Prospecting for new clients/ lead generation.
• Contact customers via email and telephone to promote the company and its solution.
• Follow up and qualify contacts from web registrations, promotions, events, and other marketing and sales activities.
• Prepare and present results from campaigns, webinars, and trade shows.
• Record of all lead activities in SF according to company requirements.
• Conduct Market research, provide feedback and share knowledge
• Native German speaker
• Minimum 1-2 years of sales development experience (selling over the phone, cold calling).
• B2B sales experience.
• Experience utilizing Salesforce, SalesLoft, and LeadIQ
• Proven over achievement record with an aggressive hunter mentality.
• Excellent phone & email communication skills.
• Methodological and organized.
•Standard Monday-Thursday European hours (9-6 or 10-7), Friday half a day
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German.