About The Position
EasySend is a no-code platform that empowers banks and insurance companies to quickly convert paper forms and clunky PDFs into interactive digital journeys without writing a single line of code. The platform empowers enterprise organizations to quickly launch digital journeys and optimize them using the platform’s powerful analytics tools, driving better customer experience and revenue growth.
EasySend is searching for a VP Product to lead strategic solutions from conception to execution. In this role you will lead all of our enterprise products.
The VP Product Will have contributed not only to the product management, design and product engineering organizations but also will have become a strategic partner with business leaders. Will identify opportunities for applying innovation and effectively prioritize opportunities for business impact.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and manage a product vision, define the product strategy, and drive the product roadmap.
- Grow, scale, hire, and manage a team of product managers and designers through on-going coaching matching both product vision and strategy, aligned with the company strategy and business objectives.
- Work very closely with engineering in executing against the product roadmap
- Own the company-wide product roadmap across product, design, and engineering and enable execution and communication with C-level staff, board members, and other stakeholders
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions, and products through leadership and decisive action
- Constantly communicate and develop the product vision and roadmap both internally and externally, overseeing product training throughout the organization
- Deeply understand data and funnel conversion to design a product roadmap that empowers our customer’s digital journeys
- Learn customers needs and the broader market through research and interviews
- Partner successfully with Engineering, Product Marketing, Ops, Sales, and Marketing to drive supreme product results
- Become the key evangelist of EasySend Product and participate in press activities, conferences, discussions with thought leaders and market analysts
- Model a growth mindset and curiosity for the organization by giving and receiving feedback effectively
- 8+ years of relevant product strategy, design leadership, product leadership or related experiences
- 6+ years of experience in bringing B2B SaaS software for digital products to market
- Strategic & creative thinker with the ability to craft go-to-market strategies and campaigns in collaboration with marketing
- Track record of delivering results through high-quality digital products
- Successfully implemented data-driven processes to turn a vision into an actionable roadmap
- Drive product analytics to understand feature usage, comprehension, and optimization
- People leader with demonstrated success in leading and mentoring the research, design and development team
- Experience and a proven track record of using data to make well-informed product decisions
- Experience managing international remote teams and domestic teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to wear many hats and a strong desire to build something great
- The ability to understand our customer's needs on both the business and technical levels as well as the users needs.
- Builders/editors experience - an advantage
- No-code platform experience - an advantage