About The Position
EasySend is a no-code platform for building and optimizing digital customer journeys. EasySend transforms paperwork-based processes in insurance, banking, and financial services into customer engagement and revenue growth opportunities.
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for implementing our clients' business processes on Easysend's platform. He/She will be responsible for interacting with clients daily and Easysend’s internal teams to ensure that clients have the solutions needed.
The ideal candidate is highly detail-oriented with a hands-on approach, tech-savvy, and organized, with excellent communication and customer-facing skills, and has a passion for excellence, innovation, and success.
Once trained on the EasySend platform, the Implementation Specialist will quickly start working directly on client projects and with our cross-functional teams utilizing the team's best practices.
- Accountable for end-to-end Implementation of clients' processes on the EasySend platform.
- Own the Implementation lifecycle hands-on (requirements, planning, configuration/development, deployment, testing, and monitoring)
- Analyze and proactively drive forward solutions
- Provide proactive customer service to clients and partners in an articulate, positive, and informative manner
- Understand Easysend platform and collaborate with Product and R&D team to identify and communicate technical services and solutions
- You will wear many hats, work independently, as well as a team player within a growing team
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering and Management or diploma in related field
- Relevant hands-on technical experience - a plus!
- Fluent English speaker (verbal and written)
- Strong problem-solving skills, adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership.
- Self-organized, detail-oriented, and process-driven.
- Self-learning individual who loves to pass on his knowledge to others.
- Experience in the financial market - an advantage!
- Strong attention to details and the ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-pasted environment, while working with departments best practices