Customer Support Specialist
About The Position
EasySend is a no-code platform for building and optimizing digital customer journeys. EasySend transforms paperwork-based processes in insurance, banking, and financial services into opportunities for customer engagement and revenue growth.
Our Customer Support Expert is responsible for providing an initial response to our worldwide customer inquiries and product assistance through online chat, calls, and emails. We're looking for someone who's energetic, tech-savvy, has great spoken and written English, and superb interpersonal skills.
- Troubleshoot customer reports and in charge of their resolution from start to finish.
- Walking customers through solutions
- Filing reports regarding product problems and support performance
- Researching technical issues
- Make sure to follow our SLA procedures and prioritize correctly all incoming inquires
- Learning about product updates and new technologies
- Maintain and manage EasySend’s Knowledge Base
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Passionate to provide great service to customers worldwide
- Experience in high technology Engineering
- Good presentation and communication skills and comfortable with web meeting, email and phone communications
- Excellent English & Hebrew (Verbal & written)
- Experience working with cross departments (Product, R&D ect)
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce - an advantage
- Knowledge in web technologies such as HTML, CSS –an advantage
- Experience in programming or familiarity with source code testing tools is a huge plus
- Ability to work in a hyper-fast paced and changing environment of small international startup.