Customer Success Manager
About The Position
EasySend is a no-code platform for building and optimizing digital customer journeys. EasySend transforms paperwork-based processes in insurance, banking, and financial services into opportunities for customer engagement and revenue growth.
We are looking for a results-driven Customer Success Manager to actively engage customer prospects. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for the health, retention, engagement, and adoption of our product with our customers. will proactively reach out to his/her assigned accounts to build an adoption plan, set benchmarks and milestones, present business reviews, product solutions, review product usage, product releases, enhancements, discuss feedback, find ways to add-on new products, and make suggestions to improve the overall customer experience
- Manage the post-sales relationship for strategically significant accounts. Serve as the primary client contact and advocate for day-to-day and escalated issues and requests.
- Serve as a point person for all communication with clients, including creative changes, pacing reports, performance reports, client meetings, etc.
- Rapidly acquire a thorough understanding of EasySend’s offerings, reporting data analysis, competitive advantages, resources, and processes, and articulate them persuasively to prospects and clients.
- Provide requested reports for data analysis and implement optimization recommendations
- Support clients with troubleshooting issues
- Internal Collaboration and Process Improvement
- Conceptualize and manage project timelines, coordinating with internal teams to meet client goals
- Monitor internal and third-party reporting for pacing, performance, and discrepancy purposes.
- Work closely with internal teams to provide continuous feedback inclusive of optimization suggestions and recommendations
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded
- Communicating regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction
- Support weekly/biweekly client calls
- Build and execute an account-specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly schedule status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management, and account planning sessions
- Forecast monthly revenue for an existing business or for any new opportunities
- Customer Success experience in high tech companies minimum 2 -3 years
- Experience with up-selling and cross-selling existing clients
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, decision processes, and competing agendas.
- Ability to understand the client’s business goals, anticipate future needs, and help determine the ideal solution
- Flexible and creative at finding the right solutions while still able to weigh the right business considerations
- Strong technical orientation
- Familiarity with Salesforce system
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a dynamic environment
- Able to work independently, while being open to direction and guidance.
- Experience collaborating with a team both locally and virtually
- Organized and methodical, with excellent time management skills
- Energized by solving problems and finding opportunities to make a client successful
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree: Marketing, Communications or Operations Major preferred