Sales Development Representative (UK)
About The Position
- Prospecting for new clients/ lead generation.
- Contact customers via email and telephone to promote the company and its solution.
- Follow up and qualify contacts from web registrations, promotions, events, and other marketing and sales activities.
- Prepare and present results from campaigns, webinars, and trade shows.
- Record of all lead activities in SalesForce according to company requirements.
- Conduct Market research, provide feedback and share knowledge.
- Native English speaker.
- Minimum 2-3 years of sales development experience (selling over the phone, cold calling)
- B2B sales experience (bonus if it’s in the insurance and financial service space)
- Proven over achievement record with an aggressive hunter mentality.
- Excellent phone & email communication skills.
- Methodological and organized.
- Strong Knowledge of the SalesForce, LeadIQ, and SalesLoft systems.
- Willingness to work in non-standard hours to support multiple time zones.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday (Monday-Thursday 10-19, Friday-half a day)
Who you are
- Have the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated with a proven track record in sales
- Continuously improve through feedback
- A team player
- Self-motivated with a strong and scrappy work ethic.
- Flexible and creative at finding the right solutions while still able to weigh the right business considerations.
- Collaborative in how you work across the internal organization while having fun and making friends. We are a small, entrepreneurially minded tech company of go-getters with a can-do, proactive attitude.
- Able to work independently, while being open to direction and guidance.
- Professionally assertive, not afraid (and in fact, you love) to influence traditional thinking at any level of an organization with a confident charisma.