Sales Development Representative (US)
About The Position
EasySend is a no-code platform for building and optimizing digital customer journeys. EasySend transforms paperwork-based processes in insurance, banking, and financial services into opportunities for customer engagement and revenue growth.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our SDR team. As SDR you will qualify inbound leads, create outbound leads, work with sales and marketing, moving leads into and through the sales funnel, and setting up sales qualified appointments.
• Prospecting for new clients/ lead generation.
• Contact customers via email and telephone to promote the company and its solution.
• Follow up and qualify contacts from web registrations, promotions, events, and other marketing and sales activities.
• Prepare and present results from campaigns, webinars, and trade shows.
• Record of all lead activities in SalesForce according to company requirements.
• Conduct Market research, provide feedback, and share knowledge.
• Native English speaker.
• Minimum 1-2 years of sales development experience (selling over the phone, cold calling).
• B2B sales experience (bonus if it's in the insurance and financial service space).
• Proven over achievement record with an aggressive hunter mentality.
• Excellent phone & email communication skills.
• Methodological and organized.
*Strong Knowledge of the SalesForce, LeadIQ, and SalesLoft systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Ability to work Monday-Friday (Monday-Thursday 1-10 Friday-half a day)