Inside Sales- East coast
About The Position
EasySend is a SaaS company, a no-code platform for building and optimizing digital customer journeys. EasySend transforms paperwork-based processes in insurance, banking, and financial services into opportunities for customer engagement and revenue growth.
We are looking for a highly motivated Inside Sales Manager to join our Inside Sales Team as we continue to build sustained growth in our newest and fastest-growing market segment. Reporting to the Director of Inside Sales, you’ll help navigate and master the sales process (from customer qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation, and close).
You'll Get To
- Generates revenue by understanding and interpreting business requirements, providing technical information, and developing accounts.
- Understand the competitive landscape, and work with the sales teams to build, deliver and grow a qualified pipeline of opportunities into subscription bookings to execute the sales plan.
- Be creative, outgoing, and persistent in contacting new customers and generating new business.
- Develops accounts by checking customer’s buying history, suggesting related and new items, and explaining technical features.
- Accomplishes department and organization and personal goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Manage through metrics and data, leveraging sales training tools and resources, driving key activities and behaviors consistently that support the achievement of objectives and targets.
- Support Inside sales team in backing and closing deals and engaging internal stakeholder and Management support.
- Implement best practices and processes to scale growth, and optimize reporting on leading/lagging indicators to strike the balance between structured operations while ensuring creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years Inside sales experience, in a high transactional SaaS environment with clear KPIs and targets.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and act upon business opportunities and prospecting for new clients/ lead generation by contacting customers via email and telephone.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in business or a related field.
- Track record of exceeding the Bookings and Revenue target through collaboration, strategic planning, and execution.
- Experience working with SalesForce or other CRM.