Growth Marketing Manager
About The Position
EasySend is a no-code builder that empowers banks and insurance companies to quickly convert paper forms and clunky PDFs into beautiful and compliant digital funnels without writing a single line of code.
We are looking for a strong, data-driven Growth Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. In this position, you’ll take part in the planning and execution of our marketing strategy in Europe and the US. You will be responsible for the ideation, creation, management, and optimization of paid and organic campaigns on all relevant platforms as well as our marketing funnel optimization. We are looking for an swiss-army knife who can tackle all aspects of digital marketing campaigns and B2B lead generation – from project management to SEO to PPC, data analytics and email campaigns.
Reporting directly to our VP marketing, you will work closely with the Marketing team, with Sales, Product, and even R&D to generate ideas and execute end-to-end campaigns.
What will you do:
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Experiment with various organic and paid acquisition channels
- Build and optimize marketing funnels
- Own and manage marketing automation platforms
- Manage creative projects and campaigns from webinars, videos, customer testimonials, whitepapers and ebooks
- Gather data, analyze the results and optimize for conversions
- Forecast and present to senior management and help the VP of Marketing achieve greater marketing success.
- Native English level (written & spoken) – advantage
- Proven marketing demand generation veteran, with a history of driving digital marketing results.
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing – B2B, SaaS preferred
- Expert in Linkedin ads
- Power Google Analytics and Excel user
- Experience working with various marketing automation and sales enablement platforms.
- Proven experience in planning, executing and optimizing end-to-end marketing campaigns, including marketing asset creation, new product launches, and digital and social media marketing
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Quick learner and hard worker
- Passionate, committed, creative, success-driven
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Highly motivated & team player