Product Marketing Director
About The Position
EasySend is a no-code platform for building and optimizing digital customer journeys.
EasySend transforms paperwork-based processes in insurance, banking, and financial services into opportunities for customer engagement and revenue growth.
We are looking for Product Marketing Director to join us in developing our unique business process and online form editor, at one of the hottest companies in the field of digital innovation.
You’ll join a fast-growing, passionate team where every person has a key influence on the product.
What will you be doing?
- The Product Marketing Director will own the positioning and messaging of EasySend product lines.
- Be the voice of product releases no matter the format (emails, release notes, brochures, videos, webinars, in-product solutions).
- Translate products and features to customer use cases and value externally to customers and internally to the Sales and Marketing teams globally.
- Create campaigns designed to raise awareness of our products, increase adoption, improve conversion rates and drive thought leadership.
- Research and understand our buyer and competitive landscape to ensure every product is designed and delivered to create value for them.
- Use analytics to identify our strengths and weaknesses to continually improve our content and funnel.
- Creating a cross channel content plan and managing its full execution
- Supporting the entire sales funnel by creating and optimizing sales enablement assets and monitor their influence on the funnel
Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar Product related position, preferably at a B2B SaaS company
- Project Management skills
- Strong writing and storytelling skills, with the proven ability to translate technical related topics into external marketing content
- Ability to research marketing trends and other related topics
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work self sufficiently, and excel in a high-paced, always changing environment
- Creating cross-platform effective campaigns, brochures slide decks and webinars and has the ability to create content
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills no matter the audience or context (native English is a must)