Technical Account Rep
About The Position
EasySend is a no-code platform for building and optimizing digital customer journeys. EasySend transforms paperwork-based processes in insurance, banking, and financial services into opportunities for customer engagement and revenue growth.
We are looking for a qualified Technical account Rep to oversee and address our customers’ technical needs. We are looking for a tech-savvy professional, who is able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience. You should also be results-driven and aspire to achieve specific goals.
As a Technical Account Rep, you will work closely with our customers, build relationships with them, and help them achieve their technology goals, and overcome technical challenges.
We are looking for an independent individual, fast learner, creative, and dedicated candidate who will fit our collaborative culture.
- As Technical Account Rep you will be the customers Main Focal point for all technical operational issues
- You will be in charge of Service Requests clarification, prioritization, and scope & timeline definition
- Manage customers enhancement requests
- Assist customers’ technical requests and take care of any technical issues
- Make sure all deliverable arrive in good order, on time, and fulfill customers’ requirements
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Be in direct contact with our main focal point personal and business users in order to clarify specific requirements
- You will be responsible for ongoing service requests delivery - in full collaboration with all relevant teams (UX, R&D, Sales/CSM, Product etc)
- Always strive to provide exceptional customer experience
- At least two years of proven work experience as a Technical Account Rep or other relevant experience.
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies and solutions
- Proven experience in a customer facing role - an ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest relevant product solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Work experience with Salesforce and Jira - an advantage
- Academic degree - B.s.c or relevant field