Implementation Team Lead
About The Position
EasySend is a no-code platform for building and optimizing digital customer journeys. EasySend transforms paperwork-based processes in insurance, banking, and financial services into opportunities for customer engagement and revenue growth.
We are looking for a Digital Experience Team Manager. The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level with respect to accuracy, and great customer service.
You'll be responsible for:
- Leading a team of UX and implementers to high-quality execution
- Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Providing technical mentoring and coaching to your team
- Delegating tasks and setting deadlines for the entire team
- Manage partners’ and customers’ users, cultivate and expand their platform usage, from understanding their needs to execution
- Gather & translate business requirements to technical solutions.
- Supervise the development and maintenance of all products’ training programs
- Communicate & cooperate with Service Operations, R&D, Sales, Product, and Marketing teams
- At least 2 years' experience in Leadership / Management
- Experience in working with B2B customers
- Experience with conducting user training an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work successfully with engineers, product owners, and business stakeholders
- The ability to handle full application development cycle – from requirements to production
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in industrial management, business management, or other related fields