About The Position
EasySend is a no-code platform for building and optimizing digital customer journeys. EasySend transforms paperwork-based processes in insurance, banking, and financial services into opportunities for customer engagement and revenue growth.
The Implementation Designer is responsible for implementing our clients' business processes on the Easysend platform. He/She will be responsible for interacting with clients on a daily-basis and Easysend’s internal teams to ensure that clients have the solutions needed.
The ideal candidate is highly detail-oriented with a hands-on approach, tech-savvy, and organized, with excellent communication and customer-facing skills and has a passion for excellence, innovation, and success.
Once trained on the EasySend platform, the Implementation Designer will quickly start working directly on client projects and with our cross-functional teams utilizing the team's best practices.
- Accountable for end-to-end Implementation of clients' processes on the EasySend platform.
- Own the Implementation lifecycle hands-on (requirements, planning, configuration/development, deployment, testing, and monitoring)
- Analyze and proactively drive forward solutions
- Provide proactive customer service to clients and partners in an articulate, positive, and informative manner
- Understand Easysend platform and collaborate with Product and R&D team to identify and communicate technical services and solutions
- You will wear many hats, work independently, as well as a team player within a growing team
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering and Management or diploma in related field
- Relevant hands-on technical experience - a plus!
- Fluent English speaker (verbal and written)
- German proficiency - a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills, adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership.
- Self-organized, detail-oriented, and process-driven.
- Self-learning individual who loves to pass on his knowledge to others.
- Experience in the financial market - an advantage!
- Strong attention to details and the ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-pasted environment, while working with departments best practices